Our bakery on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Want to know about our favorite delicacies? Check out our latest blog posts for current projects, news, latest trends and more. Here at conceptbakery, we believe in maximizing our time. So we'll only update this when we have something important to say.
News out of the bakery
- Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:18:18Facebook on mobile devices is the new normal. Did you know over 2/3 of all Facebook users access the leading social network on their mobile devices? Plus, over 15% are mobile-only browsers. We’ve found smartphones are now the leading device for many of our new client Likes. Overall, Facebook’s mobile app is one of the […]
- Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:22:39TV Advertising was said to be dead a few years ago. Life after the 30-Second Spot by Joseph Jaffe was only one publication that comes to mind but the talk was everywhere. Yet, advertisers paid close to four million for 30-second spots at yesterday’s Super Bowl. The increased online hype around the ads running during […]
- Mon, 31 Dec 2012 21:13:58As marketers we are dealing with trends for the future. We always ought to have our focus on separating between substantial developments that can’t be missed and fads that one might better sit out in order to focus on more relevant developments. Of course the issue of timing is another critical factor. Of course we […]
KLM has 130 social media agents. Think about all the things (good & bad) you could do with such an armada :) ow.ly/uzc9p
Three Harsh Realities of Content Marketing ow.ly/uwhHD - unfortunately this applies to many content marketing scenarios
Hopefully u have all ur ducks lined up for 2014. The team at conceptbakery wishes u Happy Holidays! ow.ly/i/475tc
Xmas update: Our wonderful Claire Walker just gave Ewa & Klaus a goat for Christmas. Sounds crazy? Check out heifer.org
Wondering why McDonalds is so popular with your offspring? They see 250 of their ads per year: ow.ly/ruzkX
- 15.04.2014 | Likes | CommentsTime to add a little perspective. This is an interesting list of photos of famous sights taken from different perspectives. Sometimes it is ...
- 27.03.2014 | Likes | CommentsHave you ever thought about how your website would have looked like 100 or 200 years ago? Tequila maker Jose Cuervo went through the exerci ...