Our bakery on Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Want to know about our favorite delicacies? Check out our latest blog posts for current projects, news, latest trends and more. Here at conceptbakery, we believe in maximizing our time. So we'll only update this when we have something important to say.
News out of the bakery
- Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:18:18Facebook on mobile devices is the new normal. Did you know over 2/3 of all Facebook users access the leading social network on their mobile devices? Plus, over 15% are mobile-only browsers. We’ve found smartphones are now the leading device for many of our new client Likes. Overall, Facebook’s mobile app is one of the [...]
- Mon, 04 Feb 2013 21:22:39TV Advertising was said to be dead a few years ago. Life after the 30-Second Spot by Joseph Jaffe was only one publication that comes to mind but the talk was everywhere. Yet, advertisers paid close to four million for 30-second spots at yesterday’s Super Bowl. The increased online hype around the ads running during [...]
- Mon, 31 Dec 2012 21:13:58As marketers we are dealing with trends for the future. We always ought to have our focus on separating between substantial developments that can’t be missed and fads that one might better sit out in order to focus on more relevant developments. Of course the issue of timing is another critical factor. Of course we [...]
Wondering why McDonalds is so popular with your offspring? They see 250 of their ads per year: ow.ly/ruzkX
We happened to watch a lot of commercials this week. This was by far our favorite one. ow.ly/r5Xc9
Wondering what Google has in stock for us in 2014? Here are some predictions from Moz.com: ow.ly/qPxQZ
Here is a helpful little chart that shows you the average ad spending per internet user in 2013: ow.ly/pQrtS
Today is conceptbakery's 11th anniversary. Thanks to everyone that's with us as a team member, client, supporter or friend!
- 22.11.2013 | Likes | CommentsWe happened to watch a lot of commercials this week. This was by far our favorite one. ...
- 14.11.2013 | Likes | CommentsWondering what Google has in stock for us in 2014? Here are some predictions from Moz.com that make pretty good sense to us. ...
- 15.10.2013 | Likes | CommentsHere is a helpful little chart that shows you the average ad spending per internet user in 2013. The US is not leading but $201 gets it into ...
- 04.10.2013 | Likes | CommentsMarking Colorado's first snow of the year with some Nutella hot chocolate! ...
- 03.10.2013 | Likes | CommentsA new Pizza place just opened up around the corner from our office....so of course we had to try it out! ...